- Hardcover, 8" x 10"
- 134 High-Quality Photo-Print Pages
- 10 Squirrel-Approved Chapters
- Introduction: What is a UT Squirrel? What is a blonde-squirrel? Learn about the nature, lifestyle, and significance of the squirrels that roam the 40 acres!
- Meet the class: The UT Squirrels were very excited to pose for their portraits - Take a look at the freshmen, sophomore, junior, and senior classes, comprised of more than 200 squirrels!
- Awards: Cutest nose? Best smile? Here are some UT Squirrels known for their adorable award-winning characteristics!
- Organizations: Squirrel Government Association, Greek-tree-houses, the Breadstick-club: The UT Squirrels are a part of many esteemed organizations!
- Athletics: Meet the renowned athletics team! The squirrels of UT are great at many different squirrel-sports, from the legendary Acornball to Basketnut!
- Majors: Who’s studying what? Take a look at the many squirrels on campus and the majors they are studying (such as the Chemistry of Acorns & Aerospace Engineering)!
- Family trees: The UT Squirrels have made campus their home for many years and have left behind a large family tree! See who is related to whom!
- Life On Campus: The UT Squirrels have required undergraduate classes too! Check out their daily schedule and favorite classes!
- Dreams for the Future: What are the UT Squirrels’ dreams for the future? Here is a look at what each UT Squirrel wants to do after graduating!
- Closing: A final look at the squirrels, their lives, and what they’ve brought to campus and students!